164 Birch Ledge RoadBartlett, NH 03812MLS Number 4770126
- Sale Price: $775,000
- 263 Days Since Sale
- 2018Year Built
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry, Heated
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 4, Paved
- Year Built2018
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2,228
- APX Unfin Below Grade2187
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Daylight, Full, Roughed In, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished, Interior Access
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Air, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Tank
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Tax ReductionYes
- Zoning05 - Town Res Dist A
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$825,000
- Listing Agent NameTheresa Bernhardt
- Broker NameKeller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
- Selling Agent NameJim Tremblay
- Sale Price$775,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4770126
- MLS StatusClosed
- Lot Description
- Deed Restricted
- Interior Lot
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorGray
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Foot Print DimIrregular shape.
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count29
- Building Number164
- StreetBirch Ledge Road
- SubdivisionBirchwoods West Four Lot Subdivision
- DistrictSAU #9
- Elementary SchoolJosiah Bartlett Elem
- Junior HighJosiah Bartlett School
- High SchoolA. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions19.8' x 10.6'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11.4' x 10.6'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions30.4' x 19'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16.6' x 12.9'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11.9' x 13.2'
- Room 6 TypeDen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions15.5' x 14.8'
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions15.7' x 9'
There is no data available
There is no data available
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated August 3, 2020.
"The best experience buying property in New Hampshire, thanks to Mark & Corinne Ray! They were honest, friendly and knowledgeable and made the whole real estate transaction easy, quick & painless!"
"Dynamite duo that sold my property so quickly! Effective go-getters!!! I had the property listed in the past with another company and agent in an unsuccessful attempt to sell. I would recommend Mark and Corinne to anyone who wants to buy or sell!"
"I was looking for rei properties. Their response time and follow up was just incredible. First encounter I check a box to have a realtor call me. I closed my computer and the phone was already ringing, it was Corinne. The turn time on all calls and information were fantastic. Don't hesitate to use them."
"Tom and I are still in the process of locating our "forever home" so we cannot at this time comment on negotiation skills. However, I am guessing they are superb! Mark and Corinne are the perfect husband/wife team. We liked both of them from the "get go". They are both fun and easy to talk with, which is a great trait to have for any realtor when you are trying to describe your dream home. They are great listeners and catch on fast! They never tire! It is obvious that they both are in love with what they are doing and also their area. Choose Mark and Corinne - they won't disappoint you!"
"I met Mark & Corinne at a property when the listing agent couldn't make it, so they filled in. I liked them right off. Although it turned out not be the house for me, they set their hearts on finding me the home of my dreams. I received intermittent emails about properties I might like, but never felt they were sending just any listing to me. They paid attention to my wants/needs, likes and dislikes. If I had questions or concerns and they didn't have the answer, they found out and got right back to me. They were tolerant of my desire to see any property more than once, and had a great understanding of the area to help weed out ones I wouldn't like. That is HUGE when you are an out-of-state buyer. I finally found the property I was looking for, and their negotiation skills and timely manner helped seal the deal. Even after the closing, they checked in to see how we were doing. I would highly recommend their services."
"We met with Mark and Corinne on January 2 and closed on our vacation home on February 26. They are passionate about the area and want to share that with others. They were incredibly response to all or our questions, calls and needs during the process. We thoroughly enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to anyone!!"
"Mark & Corinne couldn't have been better! Great experience with them the whole way through and they often went above and beyond on many requests. A true delight."
"it is not possible to have a better experience with a realtor. You feel that they are at your disposal 24/7. Not only do they anticipate what you need they respond in minutes when you contact them. I would never buy a property with anyone else! The phrase "dream team" describes them perfectly...but more importantly, they make you feel that you really matter to them!"
"We had the best experience buying our vacation home in North Conway with Mark and Corinne Ray. They were so professional, knowledgeable and really took time to get to know what we liked in a house/property. My husband and I really appreciated Mark and Corinne's honesty in every property we looked at, and they never pushed us to put an offer on anything that we did not love 100%. They showed us a great number of properties with patience and enthusiasm making us feel that we were their number one priority. I would highly recommend them to anyone either listing their property or buying in the North Conway area. They made it enjoyable and easy for us to find our dream vacation home!" micheledaly01 164 Birch Hill Rd, North Conway, NH [...]
North Conway, NH 03860Phone603-986-7464Phone603-569-HOMEFaxEmailhomes@rayrealtynh.com