- 2001Year Built
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry, Heated
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+, RV Accessible
- Year Built2001
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms13
- Square Feet4,382
- APX Unfin Below Grade742
- BasementConcrete, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Interior Access, Stairs - Basement
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Wood
- WaterDug Well
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesPhone, Cable - At Site, Gas - LP/Bottle, Internet - Cable
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count1
- MLS Number4868527
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$475,000
- Listing Agent NameCarol Gartland
- Broker NameExit Realty Leaders
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Secluded, Sloping
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage500
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Farm - Horse/Animal, Residential
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens, Stable(s)
- Exterior ColorMint Green
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningNo Zoning
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- Building Number1340
- StreetCleveland Hill Road
- DistrictSAU #9
- Elementary SchoolKenneth A. Brett School
- Junior HighA. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High SchoolA. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, In-Law Suite, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16 x 17 Approx.
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8 x 15 Approx.
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15 x 18 Approx.
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16 x 16 Approx.
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 7 TypeFoyer
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions8 x 13 Approx.
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions19 x 16 Approx.
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions19 x 16.6
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 11 TypeGreat Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions34 x 15 Approx.
- Room 12 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 13 TypePorch
- Room 13 Level1
There is no data available
There is no data available
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated August 5, 2021.
"We had the best experience buying our vacation home in North Conway with Mark and Corinne Ray. They were so professional, knowledgeable and really took time to get to know what we liked in a house/property. My husband and I really appreciated Mark and Corinne's honesty in every property we looked at, and they never pushed us to put an offer on anything that we did not love 100%. They showed us a great number of properties with patience and enthusiasm making us feel that we were their number one priority. I would highly recommend them to anyone either listing their property or buying in the North Conway area. They made it enjoyable and easy for us to find our dream vacation home!" micheledaly01 164 Birch Hill Rd, North Conway, NH [...]
"Tom and I are still in the process of locating our "forever home" so we cannot at this time comment on negotiation skills. However, I am guessing they are superb! Mark and Corinne are the perfect husband/wife team. We liked both of them from the "get go". They are both fun and easy to talk with, which is a great trait to have for any realtor when you are trying to describe your dream home. They are great listeners and catch on fast! They never tire! It is obvious that they both are in love with what they are doing and also their area. Choose Mark and Corinne - they won't disappoint you!"
"Dynamite duo that sold my property so quickly! Effective go-getters!!! I had the property listed in the past with another company and agent in an unsuccessful attempt to sell. I would recommend Mark and Corinne to anyone who wants to buy or sell!"
"Mark & Corinne couldn't have been better! Great experience with them the whole way through and they often went above and beyond on many requests. A true delight."
"I was looking for rei properties. Their response time and follow up was just incredible. First encounter I check a box to have a realtor call me. I closed my computer and the phone was already ringing, it was Corinne. The turn time on all calls and information were fantastic. Don't hesitate to use them."
"it is not possible to have a better experience with a realtor. You feel that they are at your disposal 24/7. Not only do they anticipate what you need they respond in minutes when you contact them. I would never buy a property with anyone else! The phrase "dream team" describes them perfectly...but more importantly, they make you feel that you really matter to them!"
"I met Mark & Corinne at a property when the listing agent couldn't make it, so they filled in. I liked them right off. Although it turned out not be the house for me, they set their hearts on finding me the home of my dreams. I received intermittent emails about properties I might like, but never felt they were sending just any listing to me. They paid attention to my wants/needs, likes and dislikes. If I had questions or concerns and they didn't have the answer, they found out and got right back to me. They were tolerant of my desire to see any property more than once, and had a great understanding of the area to help weed out ones I wouldn't like. That is HUGE when you are an out-of-state buyer. I finally found the property I was looking for, and their negotiation skills and timely manner helped seal the deal. Even after the closing, they checked in to see how we were doing. I would highly recommend their services."
"The best experience buying property in New Hampshire, thanks to Mark & Corinne Ray! They were honest, friendly and knowledgeable and made the whole real estate transaction easy, quick & painless!"
"We met with Mark and Corinne on January 2 and closed on our vacation home on February 26. They are passionate about the area and want to share that with others. They were incredibly response to all or our questions, calls and needs during the process. We thoroughly enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to anyone!!"
North Conway, NH 03860Phone603-986-7464Phone603-569-HOMEFaxEmailhomes@rayrealtynh.com