- 1977Year Built
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 11 - 20
- Year Built1977
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet1,793
- BasementConcrete, Crawl Space, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished, Interior Access
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Deck, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Private Dock, Storage, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBoard and Batten
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom
- Water Body NameOssipee Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-11-12
- Foot Print Dim28x36 +24x24
- View Count1
- MLS Number4936391
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,799,000
- Listing Agent NameMargery MacDonald
- Broker NameRE/MAX Presidential
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- AreaNear Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Road Frontage170
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation, Residential
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Direct Vent, Hot Water, Radiant
- WaterDriven Point, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field, Private
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, Gas - LP/Bottle, High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Occupant RestrictionsOther
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #906300
- Assessment Year2021
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number21
- StreetBabcock Road
- DistrictSAU #13
- Elementary SchoolFreedom Elem School
- Junior HighA. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High SchoolA. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Hearth, Natural Woodwork, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'6" x 13'6"
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'6" x 11'3"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions8' x 11'
- Room 4 TypePrimary Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'6" x 13'3"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9' x 4'8"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17'10" x19'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'4" x9'6"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions5' x 7'7"
- Room 9 TypeBreezeway
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions20' 9'5"
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions5'10" x 4'8"
- Room 11 TypeLiving Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions13'4"x 13'4"
- Room 12 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions5'8" x8'
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions13' x 16'
There is no data available
There is no data available
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 5, 2022 3:39 PM EST.
"I was looking for rei properties. Their response time and follow up was just incredible. First encounter I check a box to have a realtor call me. I closed my computer and the phone was already ringing, it was Corinne. The turn time on all calls and information were fantastic. Don't hesitate to use them."
"Tom and I are still in the process of locating our "forever home" so we cannot at this time comment on negotiation skills. However, I am guessing they are superb! Mark and Corinne are the perfect husband/wife team. We liked both of them from the "get go". They are both fun and easy to talk with, which is a great trait to have for any realtor when you are trying to describe your dream home. They are great listeners and catch on fast! They never tire! It is obvious that they both are in love with what they are doing and also their area. Choose Mark and Corinne - they won't disappoint you!"
"We met with Mark and Corinne on January 2 and closed on our vacation home on February 26. They are passionate about the area and want to share that with others. They were incredibly response to all or our questions, calls and needs during the process. We thoroughly enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to anyone!!"
"We had the best experience buying our vacation home in North Conway with Mark and Corinne Ray. They were so professional, knowledgeable and really took time to get to know what we liked in a house/property. My husband and I really appreciated Mark and Corinne's honesty in every property we looked at, and they never pushed us to put an offer on anything that we did not love 100%. They showed us a great number of properties with patience and enthusiasm making us feel that we were their number one priority. I would highly recommend them to anyone either listing their property or buying in the North Conway area. They made it enjoyable and easy for us to find our dream vacation home!" micheledaly01 164 Birch Hill Rd, North Conway, NH 03860 [...]
"Dynamite duo that sold my property so quickly! Effective go-getters!!! I had the property listed in the past with another company and agent in an unsuccessful attempt to sell. I would recommend Mark and Corinne to anyone who wants to buy or sell!"
"it is not possible to have a better experience with a realtor. You feel that they are at your disposal 24/7. Not only do they anticipate what you need they respond in minutes when you contact them. I would never buy a property with anyone else! The phrase "dream team" describes them perfectly...but more importantly, they make you feel that you really matter to them!"
"Mark & Corinne couldn't have been better! Great experience with them the whole way through and they often went above and beyond on many requests. A true delight."
"I met Mark & Corinne at a property when the listing agent couldn't make it, so they filled in. I liked them right off. Although it turned out not be the house for me, they set their hearts on finding me the home of my dreams. I received intermittent emails about properties I might like, but never felt they were sending just any listing to me. They paid attention to my wants/needs, likes and dislikes. If I had questions or concerns and they didn't have the answer, they found out and got right back to me. They were tolerant of my desire to see any property more than once, and had a great understanding of the area to help weed out ones I wouldn't like. That is HUGE when you are an out-of-state buyer. I finally found the property I was looking for, and their negotiation skills and timely manner helped seal the deal. Even after the closing, they checked in to see how we were doing. I would highly recommend their services."
"The best experience buying property in New Hampshire, thanks to Mark & Corinne Ray! They were honest, friendly and knowledgeable and made the whole real estate transaction easy, quick & painless!"
North Conway, NH 03860Phone603-986-7464Phone603-569-HOMEFaxEmailhomes@rayrealtynh.com