- 2000Year Built
Ask A Question
- Tax Year2022
- Building Number80
- StreetBirch Ledge Road
- SubdivisionThe Ledges at Birch Bend
- DistrictSAU #9
- Elementary SchoolJosiah Bartlett Elem
- Junior HighJosiah Bartlett School
- High SchoolA. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Furnished, Hearth, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Skylights - Energy Rated, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions31'7" X 21'2"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8'5" X 18'2"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'7" X 10'9"
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'3" X 10'8"
- Room 5 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions16'11" X 15'8"
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11'9" X 16'4"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions6'1" X 4'11'
- Room 8 TypeMudroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions9'3" X 7'6"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom with Bath
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions16'2" X 14'10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions13'3" X 12'6"
- Room 11 TypeFamily Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions20'10" X 19'11"
- Room 12 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions8'3" X 11'2"
- Room 13 TypeBath - Full
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions12'8" X 17'7"
- Room 14 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions8'3" X 8'11"
- Room 15 TypeUtility Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions15'8" X 19'2"
- Parking Spaces4
- GarageAuto Open, Finished, Heated, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built2000
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet3,417
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Insulated, Walkout, Stairs - Basement
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Pellet
- Heat SystemHeat Pump, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - 2, Stove - Pellet, Mini Split
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterElectric
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Leach Field, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle, Internet - Cable
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2023-08-20
- Date Listed08/14/2023
- View Count16
- MLS Number4965480
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,400,000
- Listing Agent NameCorinne Ray
- Broker NameKW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty/N Conway
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Mountain View, View, Wooded
- Near Country Club
- Near Golf Course
- Near Hospital
- Near Paths
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage245
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Garden Space, Hot Tub, Natural Shade, Patio
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility AmenitiesBathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Fee IncludesLandscaping
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$250
- ZoningTOWN R
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
Copyright 2023 PrimeMLS, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this display comes in part from the IDX Program of PrimeMLS. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated September 23, 2023 3:53 AM EDT
"We met with Mark and Corinne on January 2 and closed on our vacation home on February 26. They are passionate about the area and want to share that with others. They were incredibly response to all or our questions, calls and needs during the process. We thoroughly enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to anyone!!"
"The best experience buying property in New Hampshire, thanks to Mark & Corinne Ray! They were honest, friendly and knowledgeable and made the whole real estate transaction easy, quick & painless!"
"Dynamite duo that sold my property so quickly! Effective go-getters!!! I had the property listed in the past with another company and agent in an unsuccessful attempt to sell. I would recommend Mark and Corinne to anyone who wants to buy or sell!"
"I was looking for rei properties. Their response time and follow up was just incredible. First encounter I check a box to have a realtor call me. I closed my computer and the phone was already ringing, it was Corinne. The turn time on all calls and information were fantastic. Don't hesitate to use them."
"I met Mark & Corinne at a property when the listing agent couldn't make it, so they filled in. I liked them right off. Although it turned out not be the house for me, they set their hearts on finding me the home of my dreams. I received intermittent emails about properties I might like, but never felt they were sending just any listing to me. They paid attention to my wants/needs, likes and dislikes. If I had questions or concerns and they didn't have the answer, they found out and got right back to me. They were tolerant of my desire to see any property more than once, and had a great understanding of the area to help weed out ones I wouldn't like. That is HUGE when you are an out-of-state buyer. I finally found the property I was looking for, and their negotiation skills and timely manner helped seal the deal. Even after the closing, they checked in to see how we were doing. I would highly recommend their services."
"Mark & Corinne couldn't have been better! Great experience with them the whole way through and they often went above and beyond on many requests. A true delight."
"Tom and I are still in the process of locating our "forever home" so we cannot at this time comment on negotiation skills. However, I am guessing they are superb! Mark and Corinne are the perfect husband/wife team. We liked both of them from the "get go". They are both fun and easy to talk with, which is a great trait to have for any realtor when you are trying to describe your dream home. They are great listeners and catch on fast! They never tire! It is obvious that they both are in love with what they are doing and also their area. Choose Mark and Corinne - they won't disappoint you!"
"it is not possible to have a better experience with a realtor. You feel that they are at your disposal 24/7. Not only do they anticipate what you need they respond in minutes when you contact them. I would never buy a property with anyone else! The phrase "dream team" describes them perfectly...but more importantly, they make you feel that you really matter to them!"
"We had the best experience buying our vacation home in North Conway with Mark and Corinne Ray. They were so professional, knowledgeable and really took time to get to know what we liked in a house/property. My husband and I really appreciated Mark and Corinne's honesty in every property we looked at, and they never pushed us to put an offer on anything that we did not love 100%. They showed us a great number of properties with patience and enthusiasm making us feel that we were their number one priority. I would highly recommend them to anyone either listing their property or buying in the North Conway area. They made it enjoyable and easy for us to find our dream vacation home!" micheledaly01 164 Birch Hill Rd, North Conway, NH 03860 [...]
North Conway, NH 03860Phone603-986-7464Phone603-569-HOMEFaxEmailhomes@rayrealtynh.com